Bringing together those
who are living with Fibromyalgia
FibroSupport - Wales
FibroSupport - Wales started off on Facebook in September 2016 where we noticed a major lack of support and advice for Fibromyalgia suffers.
Our Facebook page has gone from strength to strength and currently we have over 3200 members on our 'Closed' Facebook community group . We decided to open this website for people to come and get advice and links to help after diagnosis.
On 11th February 2021 we became a registered charity in England & Wales (Charity No: 1193505), where our object is to relief the needs of those with Fibromyalgia in Wales through the provision of information and support to individuals suffering from Fibromyalgia and their families and carers
FibroSupport – Wales Charitable aims are:
(1) to relieve the suffering of people with Fibromyalgia in Wales through the provision of information and support to individuals suffering from Fibromyalgia and their families and carers
(2) bringing together persons suffering from Fibromyalgia and persons interested in Fibromyalgia
(3) to cultivate a greater public understanding of Fibromyalgia and its effects on sufferers and their families
(4) to promote the advancement of medical research for the public benefit into the cause, cure, prevention and relief of Fibromyalgia
(5) to promote a greater understanding and awareness amongst health professionals
(6) to reach as many public resources as possible to raise awareness and reach our target audience.
FibroSupport-Wales is here so Fibromyalgia sufferers get heard, we aim to raise awareness and support all.